Audi R8 Race Car 2001 Settings

• Thread starter rob1234
  • 2 comments
I'm not so great with tuning, anyone care to share a primo setup for Audi R8 Race Car 2001 fully upgraded?
I'm planning on doing the Sarthe Circuit 24 Hours II endurance race and want to get it done as fast as possible. The reward is Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03 which is one of the best if not the best car in the game.

Thanks for any help,
Rob

I'd like some help w/ this car as well...actually, both the Bentley and the R8, I'm about to finnish this same race w/ the Minolta.

Thanx,
Jay

My first piece of advice is to go here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57275. It is the permanent post at the top of the forum that says "READ THIS: Please use the search before posting requests." Perhaps you don't believe that this forum will ever develop a decent archive of car tunes, so why would anyone want to make it easier to search for a particular car by confining their tune posts and requests to whatever thread (a thread is a string of posts and replies that derives from a "new topic" post) had been started on that car? Better we bury these quirky, unresponsive GT4 cars under endless requests and responses, that way it will be easier to forget this whole reverse tuning nightmare when GT5 comes out, eh? Well, you might be right, but as a matter of respect for the admins we should at least try to appear as if we abide by the rules. When you finish reading this post and run the search (try "r8" as a parameter) you will find several tunes, one of which I had posted less than 48 hours previous to your request, in response to another's. It is not the best tune, but it stabilizes out some of the "collision oversteer" and is still very agile.

Latest Posts

Back