Audi R8 Race Car (Audio Playstation Team Oreca) ´05 to gift-the first gets it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex p.
  • 16 comments
  • 3,905 views
Messages
6,786
Germany
Hanover/Germany
Messages
alexpkas
The title says it, so who's the lucky one?:sly:

In the case somebody is interested why I gift it, I bought it and found out that I'll win it eventually later on anyways, so yeah.
 
Last edited:
I will take it. psn is GTP_MPower.
 
me!!!!!!!
 
Sorry guys, lilcat was the fastest one. Lilcat, I will gift it to you in the next 14 hours, because right now there is this gift-lock active. So tomorrow you'll get it.
 
Last edited:
I lost my gt5 save 2 days ago but i just got back up and kept racing (lvl 26 before crash now am level 18)

PSN: Daverytimes

EDIT: Sucks i didnt get it :(
 
Sorry guys, lilcat was the fastest one. Lilcat, I will gift it to you in the next 14 hours, because right now there is this gift-lock active. So tomorrow you'll get it.

thanks man. that works for me.
 
WOW!
Look at the times of posting of post number 2 and 3...
And number 2 has more words too!
 
That sucks to be honest. I didn't know it was a prize car so I bought it in online collectors showroom, then found there was a Bentley Speed 8 in the UCD!! :( Didn't have enough money for it after the Audi!
 
That sucks to be honest. I didn't know it was a prize car so I bought it in online collectors showroom, then found there was a Bentley Speed 8 in the UCD!! :( Didn't have enough money for it after the Audi!

Yep and the worst part is you can not sell it, which is just...PD=stupid.
 
Why were you even giving away a free car?

For those, who do not have the patience or time to do the race, which is necassery to get the car.
 
For those, who do not have the patience or time to do the race, which is necassery to get the car.

But what do you get out of it?
Surely a trade would have benefited you more?
 
But what do you get out of it?
Surely a trade would have benefited you more?

Hm, that's right somehow, but I do not regret giving it away, I gave it a GtPlanet member, so...
 
Back