Audi R8 Race Car. That looks like the production R8

  • Thread starter Thread starter rippley5150
  • 11 comments
  • 1,214 views
Messages
197
Canada
Canada
Messages
rippley5150
Hi
I was wondering if any one has this car. It was in the UCD for 5 million credits.
I have these to trade and would be willing to do a 2 or 3 for 1
I only have account so it would have to be over 2 or 3 days.

Thanks

Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97
Pescarolo Courage C60- Peugeot Race Car 03
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R 01
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car 85
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda Castrol Mugen NSX 00
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z 04
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R 01
Nissan Loctite Zexel GT-R 00
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 03
Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally Car 84
Renault 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car 85
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Toyota Wedssport Celica 03
Citroen Xsara Rally Car 99
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Nissan 240RS Rally Car 85
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid Car
Takata Dome NSX 03
Xanavi Hiroto GT-R 01
Mercedes 190 E Evo II Touring Car 92
Pennzoil Nismo GT-R 99
Tom's Castrol Supra 01
 
Last edited:
audir8.jpg


This one? I have it but it'd have to wait until the 1st of February since I've set up trades already.
 
Yeah.
The 1st is no problem
What do you want for it?
 
audir8.jpg


This one? I have it but it'd have to wait until the 1st of February since I've set up trades already.

Oh, damn! What is it called in-game?
 
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation
 
Ok
I can send it tonight after the trade thing resets.
 
Any one else lol
I'm also looking for these x1's #10,11,17 and 18
 
Do you want to trade or not? That you're looking for someone else is confusing me a bit. :D
 
Yeah for sure Scuzzilla
sent request
 
Thanks!
 
Closed
Don't know how to close a post, but its closed lol
 
Back