Audi S4 '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 7 comments
  • 563 views

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
Messages
6,390
United Kingdom
Kent
Messages
tombrookscomms
I'm looking for one, need to trade either today or tomorrow. Name the car and I'll tell you if I've got it.
 
I have one for trade. It has UCD miles. Would trade it for a Premium Citroën C4 WRC '08. I am able to send on FEB 15 after reset.
 
I have one for trade. It has UCD miles. Would trade it for a Premium Citroën C4 WRC '08. I am able to send on FEB 15 after reset.

Sounds good, what time zone are you in?
 
Eastern Standard Time. It is currently 7:08 PM In my time zone
 
Okay, a 5 hour wait isn't too bad, just send the FR when it's possible and we'll trade. 👍
 
Sent friend request. Will send over Audi S4 '98 later tonight.
 
Sent friend request. Will send over Audi S4 '98 later tonight.

Okay mate, I can send after the reset in 4 hours.
 
Audi S4 '98 - SENT
Citroën C4 WRC '08 - RECEIVED
 
Last edited:
Back