Audi s4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crisp
  • 4 comments
  • 475 views

Crisp

Premium
Messages
1,636
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
Messages
CrispWheels
Hi I'm looking for an S4 with the 2.7t engine. I can't seem to find one. Can have all the miles in world and a trillion switches as long as it is stock.👍 I know its not rare but I would really appreciate it if someone has one. I can send all sorts of parts like turbos racing tires and many more.👍
 
Last edited:
I have the car just let me know what year it is that you want 98 or 03, i can send in the morning if i have a received a friends request to zegolfman by then.
 
I have the car just let me know what year it is that you want 98 or 03, i can send in the morning if i have a received a friends request to zegolfman by then.

The 98 S4 is the one he is looking for. The '03 S4 has the 4.2 V8. I would send one myself, but I am backed up through April.
 
Sent a request.
 
Ok I will be on in 12 hours to send.
 
Back