Audi S4

• Thread starter burex
  • 5 comments
Welcome to GTPlanet.

What are the issues you're trying to solve? Also, what are your goals for the car - rally, racing, drift?

What have you done to the car so far?

I need racing settings :)The best stering and handing,aceleration and top speed :)
I`ve changed suspension,all engine modifications and almost all weight reducion,2nd level turbo,and racing tires.

burex
I need racing settings :)The best stering and handing,aceleration and top speed :)
I`ve changed suspension,all engine modifications and almost all weight reducion,2nd level turbo,and racing tires.
I just dug my s4 out of the garage, to be honest I can't remember racing it
I tried it out at Tokyo against the german touring cars,although it kept them honest - but then again it has stage 4 turbo on it, it's as understreery as h***. Tried the 4 wheel drive challenge on prof league and the supersoft tyres only lasted 3 laps so in no way am I recommending these settings but here they are:
spr rate fr 16.4 rear 14.8
ride height lowest
dampers all 7
camber fr 2 rear 1
toe fr 0 r -1
stablsrs 4 f +r
lsd fixed 1.5 diff
gears 1: 3.570
2: 2.370
3: 1.710
4: 1.300
5: 1.040
6: 0.890
final 3.353
vcd 25%fr
asm 10
tcs 5
It is capable of a higher top speeds adjusting final gear, but if you have stge 2 turbo, this should work

Hrm. I had an S4 I used for a rally competition, but I don't appear to have done too much suspension adjustment to it. But in general, here's what I would do:

Increase front camber to 3.0; if it still understeers, reduce rear camber to zero.

If it understeers at corner exit, decrease front rebound and increase rear bound.

If it still understeers then, dial in -0.5 to -1.0 toe at the rear wheels.

Resist the temptation to use the VCD to set the front wheel power way down. That defeats the purpose of AWD. Set the initial torque of the REAR LSD a little higher, and reduce the acceleration effect a little. Set the front LSD to 5/5/5.

Do a Search, limited to the GT3 board and subboards, for the words "tran* trick" to find a good way to set up the racing transmission.

Hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back