T therealfan1 Messages 39 West Coast Messages RacerX22745 Dec 19, 2013 #1 When I raced it and when I either hit a wall or spin out, I can't turn car. Why is that?
All Your Base Messages 1,652 With Kim Jong Un Dec 19, 2013 #2 I did that today with the car on an online lobby. It took me 10 seconds to turn without reversing.
Doodle Premium Messages 5,921 Maryland Messages DoodleAM Messages DoodleAM Dec 19, 2013 #3 therealfan1 When I raced it and when I either hit a wall or spin out, I can't turn car. Why is that? Click to expand... Do you have a wheel? If you do, it's best to drive that car with one. For some reason it needs more than 120 degrees of turning the wheel to make it go round a corner.
therealfan1 When I raced it and when I either hit a wall or spin out, I can't turn car. Why is that? Click to expand... Do you have a wheel? If you do, it's best to drive that car with one. For some reason it needs more than 120 degrees of turning the wheel to make it go round a corner.
MadMike32 Messages 524 Michigan Messages suprbk33 Dec 19, 2013 #4 It's a streamliner. It's mean to go in a straight line, and the wheels are fully enclosed. Thus, it has an utterly massive turning circle.
It's a streamliner. It's mean to go in a straight line, and the wheels are fully enclosed. Thus, it has an utterly massive turning circle.
JDMsk8r Messages 270 Messages JDMsk8r Dec 19, 2013 #5 MadMike32 It's a streamliner. It's mean to go in a straight line, and the wheels are fully enclosed. Thus, it has an utterly massive turning circle. Click to expand... This.
MadMike32 It's a streamliner. It's mean to go in a straight line, and the wheels are fully enclosed. Thus, it has an utterly massive turning circle. Click to expand... This.
Ranman20 Messages 2,503 Prince George's Messages Team-Piggysmalls Dec 19, 2013 #6 It can be painted as well.