AudiMan2011's Gallery of GT6 Photos- A Jungle Cat's Roar

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiMan2011
  • 10 comments
  • 1,709 views

AudiMan2011

Scottish
Contributing Writer
Messages
13,436
Scotland
GTPlanet
Messages
Street-King-07
Messages
Quattro Saltire
74fd4a4f-5246-4a2a-addb-d87f10f2ea13_zpsf3716cf6.jpg

​

Hello all, and welcome to my GT6 gallery. I thought I'd start one up to showcase some of the photos I take when I'm not racing. I took a lot of pictures in GT5, but I never thought to start an organised gallery here. This time, things are going to be a little different. I've seen a lot of great pictures here on GTP and it gave me the inspiration to display my own. Upcoming shots will include action shots from the track and eye candy from the photomode locations.

I hope you enjoy.


Photo Sets:

The Beginning
Be Different, Be Unique
Legend
A Jungle Cat's Roar

Upcoming Sets:

Wing and a Prayer
Gran Turismo Omologato
Regeneration
Super Snake
Vorsprung Durch Technik
Highway Monster
The Vet and The Rookie
Masters of Craftsmanship
Electric Dreams
 
Last edited:
"The Beginning"
AscariFullTrack_zps2ac29c6b.jpg

Syracuse-Night_zps05a6c114.jpg

AMGVGT2_zpsdfbb2922.jpg

Syracuse-Night_zps659a16f2.jpg
​
 
Very good sense of motion in the first one 👍
 
I really like the concept behind your latest set. These cars are indeed unique and are some of the most futuristic looking cars in the game. Great to see them side by side!;)👍
 
Agree with my comrade, it's a good idea 👍
*
 
I really like the concept behind your latest set. These cars are indeed unique and are some of the most futuristic looking cars in the game. Great to see them side by side!;)👍
Agree with my comrade, it's a good idea 👍
*

Thanks guys. Taking photos is one of the best uses I have for the X2011.
 
I like the first picture, and the Tesla, this is a beautiful car 👍
 
I really like the first Tesla photo and the Red Bull/Deltawing photos. Excellent work!
 
"Legend"
SennaNSX_zps9d847dac.jpg

SennaNSX2_zpsbc59cef7.jpg

SennaNSX3_zps0b14bdad.jpg

SennaNSX4_zps6c50f477.jpg
 
"A Jungle Cat's Roar"
XKR-S8_zpsd71bedb5.jpg

XKR-S7_zpsf1aaaab4.jpg

XKR-S6_zps0fea8053.jpg

XKR-S5_zpsb883ba3a.jpg

XKR-S4_zps919e895d.jpg

XKR-S3_zpsf7502bf4.jpg

XKR-S2_zps7fbbd61e.jpg

XKR-S_zps5550958a.jpg
​
 
Back