- 141

- Iowa USA
- dwarf41s
Howdy!! I have a problem that has become very frustrating.
Every time I play online my headset drops out and I have to restart the game to get it to work again.
I tried another headset that is the same brand Samsung but had the same issues.
Is there a timer that would kick me out or is my playstation going south?
Would love to fix this issue as it takes time away from our racin'.

Thanks in advance for the help
Every time I play online my headset drops out and I have to restart the game to get it to work again.
I tried another headset that is the same brand Samsung but had the same issues.
Is there a timer that would kick me out or is my playstation going south?
Would love to fix this issue as it takes time away from our racin'.
Thanks in advance for the help