- 1
Lately I have noticed that after I win a race or quit out of one, that my B Spec driver is losing, the BGM that plays after the game adds up your winnings and exp will randomly cut out from time to time.
Had the game since launch and never had this start until just recently. It's completely random as far as when it occurs. I can be days between it or it can happen several times in one sitting.
Any ideas? This normal? Popped in a couple other games to test out and none of them had any audio problems but the glitch is so random I can't really be sure its just apart of this game.
Had the game since launch and never had this start until just recently. It's completely random as far as when it occurs. I can be days between it or it can happen several times in one sitting.
Any ideas? This normal? Popped in a couple other games to test out and none of them had any audio problems but the glitch is so random I can't really be sure its just apart of this game.