Audioslave's new album - available now (kinda)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter emad
  • 8 comments
  • 790 views
Messages
5,622
Messages
eMadman
http://www.myspace.com/audioslave
The whole album is on Audioslave's MySpace site (legally, mind you). It's probably not in the highest of quality bitrates, but you can listen to all their new material now :D

What do you think?

After having seen them perform chunks of it live, I'm definately buying this one 👍
 
Be Yourself is wicked

I probably wont buy the album though as i'm not keen on some of their music
 
I love the new album. It's got a great sound to it. As me and Emad discussed last night, Tom Morello is the shiz. :D
 
I am probably gonna get it tomorrow. I cant wait. Huge Audioslave fan. Purchased the first album soon after it came out, and I still listen to it frequently.
 
I got it on the web a few days ago. But it´s really good, I might buy this one. 👍
 
This album is much better than their last; the song "Out of Exile" is just too good. Morello is a madman. :)
 
Ehh, I'll probably buy this eventually, but I still think Audioslave just can't compete with Rage, they really just lack the emotion that Rage had. Don't get me wrong though, they are a great band.

The instrumental work on Rage's self titled album is better than anything Audioslave will ever write.

Tom Morello and Timmy C are amazing though.
 
Back