• 22 comments
Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
IcdtBXx.png
Factor Aurelio Prototype '14
IcdtBXx.png

file.php

Who doesn’t love supercars? They come from all over the world. Ferrari and Lamborghini come from Italy, Germany has Mercedes-Benz and Porsche , and Aston Martin and Lotus hail from England. We here in America have the Viper and Corvette Z06 . In 2014, we now receive a new supercar from the Philippines, sort of. The company is known as Factor Aurelio Automobile and its latest prototype — still unnamed — shows just what two creative minds can come up with.

Drivetrain information is limited, Aurelio will be powered by either a Mitsubishi four-cylinder 4G63 turbocharged engine or a Honda B16A VTEC four-pot. The former is an older motor, with roots tracing back to the early 1980s. The latter engine is also rather old, dating back to the early 1990s. Despite their age, these engines has been updated throughout their lives and improved over the years. On top of that, these engines are also very popular tuners, and have been proven reliable and robust over the years. Many enthusiasts add more bolt-ons to them and report great results. Seeing 350-plus horsepower from either of these engines wouldn’t be a total shock.

The body is made from fiberglass-reinforced plastic, with carbon-fiber bits here and there and the chassis is a tubular space-frame. Based on this, you can expect the car to be extremely light. The developers claim that with the Mitsu engine installed, this car pumps out 457 horsepower per ton, which would put this supercar at a five pounds per horsepower. To put that number into perspective, the Lamborghini Aventador has a 4.96-pounds-per-horsepower rating.

0-100 Time: 4.2 sec. (Est.)
Top Speed: 300 km/h (Est.)

factor-aurelio-autom-3w.jpg

2014-factor-aurelio-proto_800x0w.jpg

factor-aurelio-autom-6_600x0w.jpg

Last edited:
I was Reading about this earlier on today... It interests me aswell, the lines resemble some other supercars.

I was Reading about this earlier on today... It interests me aswell, the lines resemble some other supercars.

Automotive lover in Philippines should be proud of their selves, due recently, a supercar prototype manage to be developed by Kevin Factor and Brendan Aurelio, who both are 21 years old Mechanical Engineering student.

For example the front bumper with huge air dam who looks like a Lamborghini Gallardo, so do the slim front headlights similar with the Ferrari 458 or Lamborghini Indomable concept. Luckily the arching front hood with small air vents looks similar with the McLaren P1, if not, it will be a Philippines Italian supercars

At the side, the car looks aerodynamic although the roof looks a little bit too high for a supercars. The side profile also reminds us of several others supercars, such as Pagani Zonda or McLaren F1, especially when Aurelio open its scissor door.

But because the official specification hasn’t available yet, the car performance still doubted whether it worthy enough to be called a supercar or not.

Supercars-from-Asia-Aurelio.jpg

Since that I'm purely and proudly Pinoy, then then this car should deserve to be featured in GT6 or future GTs. Voted! But according to Mr. Brendan Aurelio, he told me that name of the car is now "Aurelio Angle Of Attack", which means that the Factor name has been removed. So I hope that you change the thread title. ☺

Last edited:
If this car were in GT, this would mean this car would have the most international representation.

Latest update to this car: now with a badge equipped with new rims, led lights and everything are there as they have their Facebook page: Aurelio Concepts Inc. Interior, still in progress. I couldn't copy and paste photos, so I apologize for that. But as I said, they're all photos on their FB page

Not bad. The front looks like they ran out of materials so they just left the fenders unfinished. The latter version definitely looks finished. Can't wait to watch/ hear/read about its real performance figures not estimates.

GRF
Since that I'm purely and proudly Pinoy, then then this car should deserve to be featured in GT6 or future GTs. Voted! But according to Mr. Brendan Aurelio, he told me that name of the car is now "Aurelio Angle Of Attack", which means that the Factor name has been removed. So I hope that you change the thread title. ☺
Why have I never read this post?

So, I read that the company now has dropped the "Factor" from its name, so is "Angle Of Attack" the name of the vehicle?

GRF
according to Mr. Brendan Aurelio, he told me that name of the car is now "Aurelio Angle Of Attack", which means that the Factor name has been removed.
?? Aurelio AoA is its new name?? Huh. This is an interesting car and all, but the naming is....strange, to say the least. Sounds like a military manoeuvre. And yeah, that's the correct spelling, according to Oxford...

?? Aurelio AoA is its new name?? Huh. This is an interesting car and all, but the naming is....strange, to say the least. Sounds like a military manoeuvre. And yeah, that's the correct spelling, according to Oxford...
Ugh, that spelling. It's so weird. I prefer spelling it as maneuver, because that's how I'm used to spelling. For some reason, I don't bother with Canadian spelling. Also, Angle of Attack is a stupid name for a car.

The current design resembles the old Murcielago at the back and the front resembles the Grotti Cheetah from GTA V. The sides resemble the Joss JT1.

Last edited:
Back