Aussie iRacers

• Thread starter velly
  • 12 comments
Australia
Australia
velster/velster01
I know there is a few out there, so what do you race and when?

I am Part of two leagues but due to me being away with work I have hardly raced this year.

:(

I know there is a few out there, so what do you race and when?

I am Part of two leagues but due to me being away with work I have hardly raced this year.

:(
I'm not Aussie but being in a relatively close timezone, in the hosted sessions check for OzAm racing, they do sessions at Bathurst almost everyday, they're on facebook too.

Thanks Roush, i will look them up

if anyone is interested

Red Pepper Racing are hosting two events tonight.
Join the league and turn up for some ***** and giggles
Tonights fun races are set as follows

Server 1
8:30pm Street Stocks @ Lime Rock (30min practice) 18 lap Race

Server 2
9:30pm Auscar (All V8SC's) @ Charlotte Motor Speedway - Oval (30min practice) 26 min race.

It is all just a bit of fun, hope you can make it.
If you do race, also ask Mitch (aka Rota) about next season. What would you like? or keep with GT3's?

Have fun all, I am still in Thailand until Easter.

Velly

11041714_10152847870741925_5333461579548786053_n.jpg

just to bump this. still doing fun races at the moment @ Red Pepper Racing.

TUESDAY NIGHT FUN RACES (THIS WILL BE THE LAST WEEK)
1st hour: MX5 Cup @ Silverstone National (26 min race)
2nd hour: Star Mazda @ Monza Junior

Good news! We are almost set to kick off next season!
Tracks are sorted:

Donington (40 Laps)
Philip Island (30 Laps)
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (35 Laps)
Bathurst (32 Laps)
Oulton Park Full (30 Laps)
Monza GP (32 Laps)

These will all be added into the league schedule over the week. Also we will be building the forum threads and other promo stuff, so get your mates involved!
Let's try get the grid packed to create more fun, close battles.

Everything will come out in detail over the next few days, fuel limits, qual and prac times, everything.

We look forward to seeing for some fun races tonight and soon for week 1 practice.

Hi Spinner, long time no talk.

Had a go of Evan's iRacing setup over the Easter break. After less than an hour . . . I gotta get into this!!

I had sampled / tried a few other pc based online racing games over the years and had found the serious ones to be too big a challenge. STEEP learning curve = zero fun, especially for when you need it right at the start.

iRacing feels really good.

I know someone who's into iRacing and also builds pc's. So the first day back at work and I'm laying down specs of what I want. I should be up and running early next week.

It'll be good to catch up with you guys.

Great to hear mate ! Yeah that's a very familiar story. It is worth the cost , that's for sure.

Another ex-ORS racer on board 👍 Look forward to racing with you again. :cheers:

Started playing Iracing again after a few years of not even looking at it. Games changed drasticly and pretty keen to get into it again. played lots of sim type racing games but Im only a rookie on iracing at the moment but id be pretty keen to get involved. does the group have a restriction on licence you need to obtain?

Started playing Iracing again after a few years of not even looking at it. Games changed drasticly and pretty keen to get into it again. played lots of sim type racing games but Im only a rookie on iracing at the moment but id be pretty keen to get involved. does the group have a restriction on licence you need to obtain?

No restrictions. Search Red Pepper Racing in the leagues and apply to join us. We still race Tuesday nights and everyone is welcome to join :)

Back