Australia Nissan Primera tsukuba 3X 5 laps Battle!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjbk
  • 0 comments
  • 845 views
Messages
37
Messages
GTP_Rotang007
Hello all, I was just playing GT5 and found this great car from GT3 it is called

Nissan Primera 1990
Infinity did a model as well called G20, but its heaver by about 150kg being the Infinity luxury model.
It is a 2 liter and is quite light too! I remember I used to grind with it as it handles amazing and has good speed too, its under 900KG when you reduce the weight.

fully tuned its 230-270HP and depending on your turbo Low mid or high, you may get 30-40KG torque its under 900KG and laps Tsukuba under 0:59 easy. And trust me for Tsukuba I run the low or medium Turbo as it has more torque then the high rpm turbo, and is quicker being a small track.
To put the Primera's speed into context. RE amemiya's D1 RX7 runs it in 1:03, new GTR can't do t hat either, So this car is proper fast!
It looks like Top gear's reasonably priced car (Chevy lacetti not the KIA)

So its fully tuned, stage 3 weight, Bonnet, windows, chassis improvement the whole shebang

So anyone keen to have a go in this great car?
And if we can get the same guys race together all the time, lets say the winner of the race for that week gets to pick the cars for the next race! How about that, that is some incentive right there!! :)

they are really cheap 8K used I had a few just from buying some
So I hope we can get 4 or 5 ppl wanting to race, I'm in QLD
I'm ok with morning noon or night, so i we get enough ppl can get these races going
 
Back