Australian car/track pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Killa_KB
  • 1 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
2
I was wondering if anyone has found any pic or anything about the line up of Australian vehicles in GT4, i know there are a few (FPV, Ford, Holden) i just have yet to find any pics and i wanna have a squiz if there are any. I dont think there are going to be any aussie tracks (dammit they should at least have Mt Panorama) however again if there are any; any info would be well recieved
 
Killa_KB
I was wondering if anyone has found any pic or anything about the line up of Australian vehicles in GT4, i know there are a few (FPV, Ford, Holden) i just have yet to find any pics and i wanna have a squiz if there are any. I dont think there are going to be any aussie tracks (dammit they should at least have Mt Panorama) however again if there are any; any info would be well recieved

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42075&highlight=australian+cars
 
Back