Australian people are wierd (20b powered 350Z)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 11 comments
  • 1,010 views

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Messages
11,439
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Wierd in a good way that is!

Video of it first running


Dyno video


I can't seem to find any more information on it, I dunno maybe Jay will know something about it. All I could find was some idiots complaining that someone had defiled a nissan with an ungodly rotary.

Edit: I think the turbo is a Garrett GT42R I think.
 
IT'S LIKE ATTACHING AN RB26 INTO AN RX-8.

But yea.
 
Race Idiot
I dunno maybe Jay will know something about it.

Nope, I'll probably hear about it soon but for now its news to me, nice find.
 
Thats so cool and yet so wrong on so many different levels. Good find. 👍
 
I love the engine, and hate the car.
 
In love with the engine, but that car needs to go...
 
Ah, the magic of the rotary. I love 'em! Ya know, they might be on to something...of late I've thought up an idea similar to that, only drop a Renesis engine into a '67 Cobra-styled kit car instead.

Yes, it's automotive blasphemy. I know. :D
 
ozyran
Ah, the magic of the rotary. I love 'em! Ya know, they might be on to something...of late I've thought up an idea similar to that, only drop a Renesis engine into a '67 Cobra-styled kit car instead.

Yes, it's automotive blasphemy. I know. :D
Aslong as its not a real cobra I don't see any problem with that!
 
20b tripple rotor engine conversion
Large ext port
PTS 2mm race seals
Balanced and linished eccentic shaft
Doweled for big boost
Custom manifold
Garrett GT42R turbo
Turbosmart 48mm Ext Gate
PWR aluminium Radiator, Oil Cooler and Intercooler
Bosche Indy Blue 1700cc injectors x6
Custom fuel rail
twin 3/8 fuel lines
2 Bosche Motorsport Ext fuel pumps
Custom surge tank
Direct Clutch race spec twin plate clutch
Microtech LTX12 ECU
Microtech Dash
ICE race ignition
ATS billett driveshafts
ATS 1.5way LSD
5' exhaust out of side gaurd

It's a Brisbane car.
 
Does anyone know the power figures?
 
DQuaN
Does anyone know the power figures?

Well the GT42R is good for upto a 1000hp or so, so yeah quite alot.
 
Back