Australian Touring Car/V8 Supercars Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter HDT Commodore
  • 8 comments
  • 1,339 views
Messages
1,109
Australia
Australia
Messages
HDTCommodore

Please note: this isn't for other people, this is just to see which car is fastest.
Using my best B-Spec driver, I'm going to run races with all the cars in Gran Turismo 5 (or the closest models) that have ever raced in the Australian Touring Car Championship or V8 Supercars Australia. (According to this.)
This page is currently under construction.
 
Last edited:
The colour & font choices make your post almost unreadable (just a friendly observation).
 
'This isn't for other people'?

Should have just used a notepad then!
 
So we arent other people?
 
Yea, I'm a people. What's the deal man?
 
The colour & font choices make your post almost unreadable (just a friendly observation).

Really? Mine looks fine except for maybe the orange. Could you post a screenshot?
 
What I mean is, it's not a championship where you select a car off the list, and submit a lap time. It's mainly so the people who kindly donated cars to me can see what I was going to use them for, and anyone else whose interested.

:guilty: double post whoops.
 
Really? Mine looks fine except for maybe the orange. Could you post a screenshot?

Here is a radical idea, just post in plain black font like everyone else.
 
I can read it 100% perfectly but if you insist...

By the way, when it's finished it'll have pictures and titles and everything, i didn't just change the font for a small post.
 
Back