Auto aspec grinding

  • Thread starter Thread starter blue devil
  • 21 comments
  • 2,434 views
Messages
199
Messages
FourTwentySix
I just reached level 30 so I can buy the x1 but I need 10 million more credits. I've tried auto grinding with taping forward the analog stick and plugging in a USB keyboard with enter taped down with some success but when I leave it over night I wake up to find my x1 has been doing a burn out against the wall at Indy for 8 hours. Now i don't want a lecture on if you think it's cheating. I just want to know, from the people that have had complete success, how did you keep the car from spinning out? What are your settings aero and driving aids wise for the x1?
 
You can't buy the X1 at level 30, and why would you want to blow 20 million on it anyway, when you already have one?
 
Yes you can buy it at 30. I'm level 30 right now and it's available at the dealership under gran turismo. Call me a cheat but ever heard if a thing called duping? Buy the car, send to alternate account, reload data, send back from alt. Account.
 
Go to the dealership and check what it says.
 
I started a thread on this not long ago, and I had the same problem. Last night, however, I tried running it on the Dream Car Championship on the Indy track, 10 laps. He went all night and is still going.

I also found that after a while, the tape over the accelorater button loosened, so now I'm using two rubber bands, one on each control stick. I only tape the enter button on my USB keyboard now.
 
I have automagically grind Indy for 45 hours to get to lvl 37. :ouch:
 
I started a thread on this not long ago, and I had the same problem. Last night, however, I tried running it on the Dream Car Championship on the Indy track, 10 laps. He went all night and is still going.

I also found that after a while, the tape over the accelorater button loosened, so now I'm using two rubber bands, one on each control stick. I only tape the enter button on my USB keyboard now.

Money wise is better to autogrind the Like the Wind Indy event. Exp wise, the Dream Car Champ event.
 
Well my experience from last night, if it stays that way is that the dream car champ is the best of both worlds.
 
Dream car is also easier. The toughest car you will come across is the Jag. In like the wind i was averaging wins by 2 seconds. In Dream car I was winning by 10 seconds +


American Championship is better for money.


We are talking about Auto grinding. The only car you can use for that is The X2010, and you cant use that in the American Championship
 
Dream car is also easier. The toughest car you will come across is the Jag. In like the wind i was averaging wins by 2 seconds. In Dream car I was winning by 10 seconds +





We are talking about Auto grinding. The only car you can use for that is The X2010, and you cant use that in the American Championship

Gotcha.
 
Trust me by the late 30's you're going to constantly be at the 20mil cap and just buying useless cars so you're not at the cap. So money is not the issue when auto grinding.
 
Trust me by the late 30's you're going to constantly be at the 20mil cap and just buying useless cars so you're not at the cap. So money is not the issue when auto grinding.

I'm level 37 and I find myself grinding for money as I hit less than one million in one of my buying sprees.
 
can someone give me the X1? im not very good but i still want to have fun at the game
 
Pathetic!​

I am sure the brains behind the "Real Driving Simulator" spent countless sleepless nights for the past 6 years diligently writing code, traveling the world to get real time telemetry and images of numerous tracks and automobiles just to make sure they released a game that requires you to Rube Goldberg your joystick with rubber bands, tape and broken plastic forks, and jam your enter key on your USB keyboard, then walk away, in order to "earn" your nice collection of cars and up your "skill" level... Nice job PolyDigital Phonies. Up your skill level.

Just ordered Shift 2 with "Day of Release" delivery from Amazon. CANNOT WAIT. Until then, F1 2010 is in the PS3. Bye Bye GT5 and your limited content, further limited by no meaningful trading. Boy, waited six years for three months of buggy, patchwork playing that kept being more and more limited while no fixes for real problems were addresssed. What a severe and deep seeded disappointment. I wont be back for GT6, you are not the only, and certainly not the best, game in town any longer.....
 
Me007gold
Dream car is also easier. The toughest car you will come across is the Jag. In like the wind i was averaging wins by 2 seconds. In Dream car I was winning by 10 seconds +

We are talking about Auto grinding. The only car you can use for that is The X2010, and you cant use that in the American Championship

It is also possible to autogrind the dreamcar Indy with the fgt. Its just a matter of lowest downforce and setting the tranny to Max out at the end of the straight. Also helps to reload the race until that pesky jag isn't in the lineup. You may not always get first but you will usually at least podium. Works until you get an x1.
 
Pathetic!​

I am sure the brains behind the "Real Driving Simulator" spent countless sleepless nights for the past 6 years diligently writing code, traveling the world to get real time telemetry and images of numerous tracks and automobiles just to make sure they released a game that requires you to Rube Goldberg your joystick with rubber bands, tape and broken plastic forks, and jam your enter key on your USB keyboard, then walk away, in order to "earn" your nice collection of cars and up your "skill" level... Nice job PolyDigital Phonies. Up your skill level.

Just ordered Shift 2 with "Day of Release" delivery from Amazon. CANNOT WAIT. Until then, F1 2010 is in the PS3. Bye Bye GT5 and your limited content, further limited by no meaningful trading. Boy, waited six years for three months of buggy, patchwork playing that kept being more and more limited while no fixes for real problems were addresssed. What a severe and deep seeded disappointment. I wont be back for GT6, you are not the only, and certainly not the best, game in town any longer.....

I think you have to be a Big Fan of GT5 to be in a Forum dedicated to GRAN TURISMO, if not.. What the hell are you doing here? If you don't like the game dont play it... Simple as that!
 
I think you have to be a Big Fan of GT5 to be in a Forum dedicated to GRAN TURISMO, if not.. What the hell are you doing here? If you don't like the game dont play it... Simple as that!

I am expressing an opinion. Like everyone else here. Madre' chenga...
 
Madre chenga? Hahahaha... What's that? If you were looking for a bad word in spanish what you write its so wrong...
 
Back