Auto Bspec question

  • Thread starter Thread starter badman112
  • 1 comments
  • 389 views
Messages
1
Now I have done a search and it has been unclear as people are giving 2 different types of answers. I have not yet started to B-spec as it does not interest me, but if I could auto it over night, then maybe it's worth doing.

Some people have stated that if you leave a B-spec driver on a 24 hour race it can do it with no commands no problems. I mean, would you not have to pit in and driver falling asleep? While pitting in would you not need to press the button to get rid of the menu? What is needed, if this process can be done?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When I first bought my PS3 and loaded GT5 I did not know A Spec from B Spec. So I bought a car and went to the B Spec first race. I thought it was for the low witted player. Who would want to click something like speed up or slow down? What kind of game is this?
So when it finished I began racing in what I then called the real world of racing, A Spec. But after reading about the apparent problems people had with some of the advanced races I thought I would give it a try.
B Spec is so much fun. But some of that fun comes from the frustration of finding the right car, the right personality and when to give commands, if you give them at all.
But the quick answer to your question is yes, you can turn it on, start a race and walk away. But you may win and you may not. Depends on a lot. If you use some overpowered car and click start and walk away you can do it. You will win, but it is not fun.
The fun is to just win, to fight to the last corner of the last lap with equal or underpowered cars to squeeze out a win from a driver you really cannot control, but only guide. When it works it is like watching you kids grow up.
But be forewarned there are races and drivers that will do some really stupid things. I know of one of my drivers that if I want him to kiss the rear bumper of the car ahead instead of passing him, why I just say "Pace UP". I can guarantee he will not pass. He will hit the rear and following that car for a long time. Having room to pass doesn't matter. Just hit the car or hit the brakes.
When you get to the long races with pit stops, answer the pop up box and see what happens. You will not have a racer fall asleep, you will not run out of gas in the middle of the track. They will pit by themselves and select the right tires and fuel.
Just try it and have fun.
 
Back