Auto Modellista Game Save plz

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 9 comments
xalpha322
I need a Auto modelista game save with all the courses and all the cars and all tuning and dress up options so can someone please post one cuz i am kinda stuck in that game now and i don`t really want to start racing like a fool when i can not even win ..

Errr,

I think you're on the wrong forum mate.

donut.gif

Actually he isnt. This is a hybrids and Gamesharks forum, so anything relating to a gameshark (sharkport, x-port) is included. Sparxxx, Im going to get this game (I actually had some fun with it at the store). I will give you my game save :)...

Go to an Auto Modellista website, you will be able to get a gamesave there. Not many people on this forum have that game. And if they did, it would not be likely they would have a Sharkport or X-port. :)

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Actually he isnt. This is a hybrids and Gamesharks forum, so anything relating to a gameshark (sharkport, x-port) is included. Sparxxx, Im going to get this game (I actually had some fun with it at the store). I will give you my game save :)...

Oops, you are correct, apologies...

:embarrassed:

ill put up my game save later K?
ive done all the races and have most of the cars (gotta do the races again and again to get all the prizes!:irked: )

here we are 1 auto modellista save! i have 29 cars and a few secrets, most of the posters, most of the garage items, all the cars upgrades including a level 5 engine upgrade which combined with chip, muffler, turbo etc will boost the supra up to 1003hp
the fastest car is the new impreza which tops 314kph and the best handling car is the new mr2 but it tops out at 232kph

here we are 1 auto modellista save! i have 29 cars and a few secrets, most of the posters, most of the garage items, all the cars upgrades including a level 5 engine upgrade which combined with chip, muffler, turbo etc will boost the supra up to 1003hp
the fastest car is the new impreza which tops 314kph and the best handling car is the new mr2 but it tops out at 232kph

woops forgot summit

Attachments

• automodesave2106360000.zip
    8.1 KB · Views: 40
Back