Auto replay after race has no onscreen graphics but replay has to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter baldvogues
  • 2 comments
  • 860 views
Messages
50
Messages
lonbakerginus
After a race when the replay automatically plays I noticed the absence of any on screen graphics (like you'd see during your actual gameplay). But when you select to play the replay I can't see a way to get rid of the on screen graphics for the views that have them on. Is there a way?
 

If you exit out of a race (don't know if it's specific to Arcade Mode or GT Mode Practice or a GT Mode A Spec race) the replay starts automatically. During this replay you only have the option to switch views. You don't have the option to go into Photo Mode etc. The beauty of this auto replay is that all the views are clean. By clean I mean there's no additional graphics on the screen.

Graphics on screen:
GT5Test01still.jpg


I don't have a screenshot of the view without graphics on the screen but I'm sure you can imagine what I'm talking about. No graphics, simple as that, just like how the track camera view (like what you'd see during the majority of a tv broadcast) has no graphics.

Is there a way to view a replay with all views clean other than doing a race and exiting out of the race before it's over?
 
Back