toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Mar 11, 2007 #2 Yeah, that's the true definition of "scary fast". You'd have to be nuts to want to drive that. :|
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Mar 12, 2007 #4 Uh, No, you don't. on THOSE tires, with NO downforce measures whatsoever, you'd give yourself a heart attack. Or maybe that's me.
Uh, No, you don't. on THOSE tires, with NO downforce measures whatsoever, you'd give yourself a heart attack. Or maybe that's me.
slimer90210 Messages 476 Mar 12, 2007 #6 Jim Prower Uh, No, you don't. on THOSE tires, with NO downforce measures whatsoever, you'd give yourself a heart attack. Or maybe that's me. Click to expand... I would ask for modern tires...
Jim Prower Uh, No, you don't. on THOSE tires, with NO downforce measures whatsoever, you'd give yourself a heart attack. Or maybe that's me. Click to expand... I would ask for modern tires...
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,163 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Mar 13, 2007 #7 I'd drive it in an instant... Given I had 20 square miles of flat, level pavement with no walls or posts in sight.
I'd drive it in an instant... Given I had 20 square miles of flat, level pavement with no walls or posts in sight.
Tulok Messages 977 Mar 13, 2007 #8 Interesting, boiling tubes and bloody hands, sounds fun... I like how it lloks, and some races of it would rock. Thanks for posting this up.
Interesting, boiling tubes and bloody hands, sounds fun... I like how it lloks, and some races of it would rock. Thanks for posting this up.
Dougboy Messages 1,654 Messages dougboyy Mar 13, 2007 #9 Omnis I'd drive it in an instant... Given I had 20 square miles of flat, level pavement with no walls or posts in sight. Click to expand... what if you flip?
Omnis I'd drive it in an instant... Given I had 20 square miles of flat, level pavement with no walls or posts in sight. Click to expand... what if you flip?