Auto Union Type C Streamline [Premium] 1936

• Thread starter DJTHEKING
  • 12 comments

Do you think the Auto Union needs premium treatment?

• Total voters
Canada
Canada
I really like this car and seeing in this condition in GT6. I think it should need a premium treatment
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

1080333-1024.jpg

Auto_Union_Land_speed_Car_Monterey_Historic_Laguna_Seca_1999.jpg

Rosemeyer.jpg

11255592123_d9b36a1545_o.jpg

If the first and last pictures are yours,then it seems like we saw the same Porsche exhibition. :lol:

By the way, I agree with you on the fact it deserves a place in Gran Turismo and probably a premium treatment. Both Auto-Union would actually (speaking of the Type A '34 partially seen next to the "Streamline" on the first pic). Those cars are genuinely impressive.
However, I don't think they're the most important ones to be added/premiumized right now and besides, not sure either that they'll get enough data for the physical behavior and handling to be accurate.

I didn't saw that exposition, i took those pic from Google :P

And yeah i know there's more important cars to premium-ize like the Supra, but the Auto Union would be a nice addition :sly: And the shape should be pretty easy to do if i'm right.

I love the car, but simply put, it's design is so featureless that a high-def model won't make a huge difference. I'd rather PD work on making Rufs high-def.

It be a great car for the Nostalgia 1979 races in GT Sport. It was able to keep up with the 330 P4, XJ13, MK IV, and the Chaparrals in GT6.

Back