Autobarmy Trophy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gatorbait771
  • 4 comments
  • 987 views
Messages
283
United States
Mooresville, NC
Messages
Gatorbait771
Messages
Gatorbait771
So this was my last trophy before platinum...I drove and drove until I got to 7,903 miles. No sign of the trophy yet...what are the stipulations for getting this trophy? I drove the distance...Autobarmy and the platinum should be mine.

What did I do wrong/is this a bug?
 
So this was my last trophy before platinum...I drove and drove until I got to 7,903 miles. No sign of the trophy yet...what are the stipulations for getting this trophy? I drove the distance...Autobarmy and the platinum should be mine.

What did I do wrong/is this a bug?
You have to drive 50 or 60 miles further to get the trophy you have to go over 7,903 miles.
 
You have to drive 50 or 60 miles further to get the trophy you have to go over 7,903 miles.
Well that's kinda silly...I'll do what I hafta do.

Thanks.
 
One of my other friends got the trophy at 8000 miles.
I got it roughly around 8,015. Thanks for your help!
 
Back