Autocross pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter SouL
  • 5 comments
  • 642 views
Messages
303
Here are a set of photos someone else took. I'm posting his set of images because they're far better than the ones I took.

http://eliseinfo.com/html/modules.p...lery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1

Here are the pics I took:
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/cottages/souldesigns/autox_pics_6-18/

They're not that great. Hehe

Here's me getting yanked towards the inside in my Elise with the instructor in the passenger seat:
DSC0148.sized.jpg


There was a dark green Noble driven by a volunteer worker. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a photo. Beautiful car.
 
Some kind of Elise convention or something? (:

I'd love to to auto-x an Elise - that would be such a blast!
 
did they tape up the yellow cars to protect the paint or just to look cool in two-tone?

lol.
 
awesome ! I love the Elise... where do you live?
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

You knocked over that cone! :eek:

You have FAILED! :grumpy: I am just kittying with ya! :O

That looks really fun! I wish I can do that what now! :mad: How much does it cost to get racing lessons? :odd:
 
Back