J J0S Messages 7 Dec 8, 2004 #1 http://www.italiaspeed.com/2004/cars/autodelta/156gtagallery.html http://www.autoweek.nl/newsdisp.php?cache=no&ID=2954
http://www.italiaspeed.com/2004/cars/autodelta/156gtagallery.html http://www.autoweek.nl/newsdisp.php?cache=no&ID=2954
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 8, 2004 #2 At first I thought WOW... Then looked a litte more, and in this picture especially, the rear fenders are completely off... Leave the exterior stock, and give me the 3.7 liter upgrade 👍 ...
At first I thought WOW... Then looked a litte more, and in this picture especially, the rear fenders are completely off... Leave the exterior stock, and give me the 3.7 liter upgrade 👍 ...
mr_pushrod Messages 1,803 Messages mr_pushrod Dec 8, 2004 #3 If the standard one is a bit of a handful, this is surely way OTT.
98cobra Messages 1,699 Dec 9, 2004 #5 pimp racer Looks nice! Click to expand... Yeah, I like the mean look.
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Dec 9, 2004 #6 The front end of the car looks pissed, but I'm not to sure about the rest of the car, especially the rear fenders.
The front end of the car looks pissed, but I'm not to sure about the rest of the car, especially the rear fenders.
eliseracer Messages 1,578 Dec 9, 2004 #7 The front end looked pissed on the previous gneeration as well. That's just the standard 156 look, nothing to do with this kit. 156's are one of the most beautiful designed cars ever IMHO. Top 5, I'd be willing to say.
The front end looked pissed on the previous gneeration as well. That's just the standard 156 look, nothing to do with this kit. 156's are one of the most beautiful designed cars ever IMHO. Top 5, I'd be willing to say.
TheCracker Nothing to see here... Premium Messages 24,622 It/It Messages GTP_TheCracker Dec 9, 2004 #8 320+ BHP seems like a bit much for a FWD car, the standard 190+ BHP V6 can only just cope with the torque-steer
320+ BHP seems like a bit much for a FWD car, the standard 190+ BHP V6 can only just cope with the torque-steer
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 9, 2004 #9 TheCracker 320+ BHP seems like a bit much for a FWD car, the standard 190+ BHP V6 can only just cope with the torque-steer Click to expand... Let alone the 250Bhp in the GTA !....
TheCracker 320+ BHP seems like a bit much for a FWD car, the standard 190+ BHP V6 can only just cope with the torque-steer Click to expand... Let alone the 250Bhp in the GTA !....