Automatic "Go Back One Page" on News Section

• Thread starter JKgo
  • 4 comments
South Africa
South Africa
...Well, see I've been having this weird issue for the last few days now.

When I click on a news article, it takes me to it but after a few seconds it reverts back to the news section without a warning.

It started with the "Forza 6 + Porsche expansion" article, and continues even today on others. Just now I wanted to read the Award thingy PDI got but I can't because of this issue.
Hell, I even clicked on the "stop loading page" but that didn't prevent the page reverting back to the previous one. And no, I didn't press any other buttons at all while this was happening.

I was not logged in during those times however; not sure if that's the cause or there's a gremlin hiding somewhere.

Edit: I clicked on a news article while logged in, and everything's fine, no reverting back and stuff. So looks like it only happens when I'm not logged in. Hmm.

Last edited:
I don't know what would cause that. What's your browser/OS version?

I don't know what would cause that. What's your browser/OS version?

Browser's Firefox, updated to the latest version. (43.0.4)

OS's Win 10.

Adblock's not "on", Flash is updated to the latest version as well, so is the Anti-virus.

I just tried a fresh install of Firefox 44.0 (the latest version as of Jan. 26th) on Windows 10 and was not able to re-create this.

I would recommend updating or disabling other plugins to see if they may be causing the issue.

I just tried a fresh install of Firefox 44.0 (the latest version as of Jan. 26th) on Windows 10 and was not able to re-create this.

I would recommend updating or disabling other plugins to see if they may be causing the issue.

...I'll give it a shot. Talk to you later.

Edit: Besides plugins refresh, I re-installed Firefox just in case. So far no issues. Yay.

I'll continue to be vigilant though. If it happenes again, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back