Automatic throttle decrease

• Thread starter The-BNA
  • 14 comments
thebna
Something I find annoying is the automatic throttle decrease in the sand pits, which have you rolling at 7 km/h max untill a wheel touches the tarmac. This happens even with all aids off.

Is this the case with a G25 wheel too?

Btw, didn't do this in the demo.

yes it does happen with the g25. i guess its to teach you to stay out of the sand. but yeah its annoying thats for sure

I would say that's pretty accurate, in most cases in real racing the cars need to get pulled out if they are deep enough in the sand pit

I was hoping I'd be saved when I get myself a G25 :P Like they thought it would be too hard to control with a joypad or something.

Racer XO, true enough, but it also happens on grass as I recall it.

I was hoping I'd be saved when I get myself a G25 :P Like they thought it would be too hard to control with a joypad or something.

Racer XO, true enough, but it also happens on grass as I recall it.

Yep you're correct it does happen on grass unfortunatley 👍

What RC45 said. The plants turn to mush, covering the tires in their juices, and it's as bad as oil on asphalt. You get hardly any traction at all. And when you get back on the track, you have to drive that stuff off before you can really go or you just spin out.

Yes i did have 1 or 2 slides on grass at track days, and i still do think its too slippery on GT5p. I notice that GT4 has a different feel on grass and is much closer to reality.

I respect your opinions though.

Back