Automatic transmission is not shifting gears up

Canada
Canada
I have been playing GT7 for almost a week (purchased the game new) perfectly fine. Suddenly, during a race, the gears won’t shift up! I have the settings on automatic, but the car seems to not reach max RPM and the gears are not shifting. I’ve tried all kinds of races and modes and cars, but the problem is still there. Has anyone experienced anything like this? How do you fix it?

I have been playing GT7 for almost a week (purchased the game new) perfectly fine. Suddenly, during a race, the gears won’t shift up! I have the settings on automatic, but the car seems to not reach max RPM and the gears are not shifting. I’ve tried all kinds of races and modes and cars, but the problem is still there. Has anyone experienced anything like this? How do you fix it?
Can you post a video? There's a couple of things it could be. Does the throttle indicator show you're applying full throttle?

I actually just changed my controller (from one ps4 controller to another) and the throttle and transmission seemed to be working just fine! I guess in the older controller, the throttle wasn’t going fully soo it wasn’t shifting gears, but now it is working!
Thanks a lot

I actually just changed my controller (from one ps4 controller to another) and the throttle and transmission seemed to be working just fine! I guess in the older controller, the throttle wasn’t going fully soo it wasn’t shifting gears, but now it is working!
Thanks a lot
this was the problem with my DS4, some one notice that my throttle dosnt max out, and yes it doesnt, i need to press really hard for it to go max, but i play on m/t and most of the time short shifting so it's less of a broblem i guess.

then i wanted to open up my ds4 to clean or adjust the L2 and R2, but i googled and found out that you can recalebrate your DS4 on windows 10, followed the steps and now it maxes out with out pressing too much. you just need to follow some work around as the controller calibration is designed for xbox, but it can calibrate DS4 too with just minor work around.

If it wasn’t the controller I would have said it was the Gear ratios, I have a tune that the car won’t change up to 5th as you run out of road, but it is doing 170+mph in 4th!

Back