Autumn Ring at night?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iRevelationz
  • 5 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
547
Messages
iTribulationz
Messages
iResurrectionz
Now I don't own GT6 but I recall seeing pre-release screenshots that this edition of Autumn Ring features a time change option. However, 8 months after launch, I've yet to see a single video/screenshot of it in said condition.

Is it's time change limited and for some reason doesn't include the ability to race at night, or am I simply not looking hard enough?
 
You can go from dawn to dusk but not night.
 
The time change is like Silverstone and Ascari, so you can't race at night. But the time can be changed.
 
Dawn to dusk as he said, but it's beautiful in those hours, the shadows and lighting are much improved over GT5's track.
 
That's a shame. Since PD starting implementing dynamic time to tracks, I've anxiously awaited seeing classics like this, Grand Valley, and Trial Mountain to receive it and have the option to be ran at night.

Maybe next time.
 
Back