AV Drift Video Channel

• Thread starter avholic
  • 15 comments
avholic
[7/19/2011]
Same here!!
Nice vid by the way; if you want to do some more recording for the APX vids; let me know and ill come online..
btw: i saw you come online last friday night when i was speedrunning GOW1.. Our timetables really dont match up; it was 04:30am for me..

Your wish granted. Not really a team vid but more of re-acquaintance practice session not having drifted together for a long time, as the title says...

[7/3/2011]

New video. Thanks for watching.

[6/20/2011]

Some clips from random public lobbies featuring drifters from GTPlanet. I am posting this video per request of one of them. :)

Last edited:
'Holic we need to drift again sometime soon!! Nice vid btw, although the background music got on my nerves xD!

Poor hatchi fell behgind at :30 :(

Great video Avholic! if my PS3 lets me update it, then we need to drift with everyone from the team soon. last time i tried to update it, it kept disconnecting

Poor hatchi fell behgind at :30 :(

Great video Avholic! if my PS3 lets me update it, then we need to drift with everyone from the team soon. last time i tried to update it, it kept disconnecting

Thanks Walker. No problem. Yes we need to add more videos to the APX Video Thread

Nice vid av we need to make some more vids I fixed the setup on my 350 so I shouldn't be all over the place this time. Lol

Thanks Chris. Finally you signed up on GTPlanet. It only shows there are lots of good GT5 drifters out there unaware of the GTPlanet community. :sly:

I am taking some ~2 weeks break from GT5 as my wheel broke and is currently under repair. I can't drift with controller. :ill:

I can't drift with controller. :ill:

Same here!!

Let me know when you get your fixed wheel.. Youre not interested in the new fanatec wheels? I was thinking about the GT2 wheel (the cross compatible current one) but think ill wait for the FM4 wheels to arrive. I will be taking it with the original CSP set and the CSS set. If possible the ebrake will be added too..
I'm soo exited for FM4 but really dont want to play it with less then 900 degrees of steering..

EDIT: Nice vid by the way; if you want to do some more recording for the APX vids; let me know and ill come online..
btw: i saw you come online last friday night when i was speedrunning GOW1.. Our timetables really dont match up; it was 04:30 for me..

Sure Paul. Time-zone aside, we should drift again sometime soon. I'm getting excited with FM4 too. I can finally use my kinect for head tracking. October is not too far away. The GT2 is fine I think. It's got the alcantra leather as opposed to the plastic looks of the new cross-compatible one. The advantage with the F's is you could build them over time. They're even compatible with the G25/G27 pedals.

Video link fixed. Thanks for mentioning.

Same here!!
Nice vid by the way; if you want to do some more recording for the APX vids; let me know and ill come online..
btw: i saw you come online last friday night when i was speedrunning GOW1.. Our timetables really dont match up; it was 04:30 for me..

Your wish granted. Not really a team vid but more of re-acquaintance practice session not having drifted together for a long time, as the title says...

Last edited:
Back