[Available] Camaro SS '10 and Toyota 86 GT '12

United States
Southern Pines
Saber_Leonhart
Cloud Of Advent
Hi there everyone, I recently got a copy of GT5 (the XL edition) and I figured that I would offer some cars for a hopefully reasonable trade so here they are:

Camaro SS '10
(Silver Ice Metallic)

Specs:
HP: 434
Torque: 428ft/lb
Weight: 1755kg
PP: 501
Mileage: 9.9 miles

Price: FREE

I didn't do much to this car and it comes with Hard sports tires. As for how it can perform, I haven't really done a test per se since it didn't see much action except for one race.

Toyota 86 GT '12
(Sterling Silver Metallic)

Specs:
HP: 192
Torque: 146ft/lb
Weight: 1230kg
PP: 402
Mileage: None (very very fresh!)

Price: FREE

This one I got after signing onto PSN for the first time in the game (it came after a very lengthy update) and as such I figured I would offer it since the only car I really like from Toyota is the Supra RZ and any of the RM cars in the Supra family.

Ok, that's all I have for now and like I said earlier I hope that we can work out a good deal.:)

Well you not got long to get all cars as gt5 goes off line on may 20th, so therefore you have lot ofwork to do now. If need any cars in particular I will give to you for free ok ;):)

Really? In that case, there were two cars that I really wanted. Namely a Team Oreca Viper and the Gran Turismo Ford GT40. And as for the Viper, I'm aware that there are two different ones (I looked up the wikia for GT and saw that two are buyable in the used lot which means there is more than one color) so if you can give me the Viper when you decide to that is, first post up a pic of both ones. I know it sounds off but thing is, I saw some images of the Chamberlain Engineering Viper and so I wanted to see if there was one similar to that one in GT5. If not, then I was hoping for the paint job of the Oreca to be from GT2. As for the Ford, I realize that may be a bit much to ask for so I might have to get you something good for that one if you wish. I hope that we can work something good out between us!:) By the way, if you were wondering about the whole "Chamberlain Engineering" part let's just say that I am a big fan of the Le Mans races and a good portion of the cars that competed.;)

Well hav to check see i can send as not sure with no play fo while as ot gone to gt6 now ready for the trading on that ne soon as can do ;):)
Send me fr to my psn and put cars need in message ok ;)
Also if not cars may be ale send you tickets to get them :gtpflag:

That's just fine. Ok, (not sure if you are actually online now) I just added you as a friend and put the list in the request.

Back