[AVAILABLE] ::: CARBON/COLORED X1s ::: I want SUPER GT CARS - CAN TRADE NOW!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masi_23
  • 28 comments
  • 1,222 views
Messages
4,729
United States
Thousand Oaks
Messages
GTP_Masicampo
Available X1's...

Carbon
S. Vettel
Gold/Orange
White
Blue
Red (soon)



I'm looking for...


Honda ARTA NSX
Nissan Motul Autech
Lexus Bandai Direzza
Lexus ENEOS SC430

Must be new if Premium, No Mods/Stock, no miles + All Racing Tires!

Must be stock if Standard, No Mods/Stock, + All Racing Tires!
 
Last edited:
What do you want for the white x1.
 
Any of the two Combos :)

I can trade now.
 
Must be new, stock, no miles :)
 
I can't trade until Wednesday. Is that too far away for you?
 
Yes, it is.
 
ENZO is new, 0 mile
Zonda R is not 0 mile
but ,I can buy you a new Zonda R
 
I have a Zonda R 0.0 miles, but it has been upgraded, and an Enzo.
 
I can offer you Combo 2 for the Blue X1 next trade reset.
 
What are the upgrades?
 
I can offer you Combo 2 for the Blue X1 next trade reset.

All stock, zero miles, and its a deal.
 
Engine stage 3, turbo stage 3, full suspension, lsd, titanium exhaust.
 
Everything can be undone, except the Engine Stage 3. So no... but i think i just sent you a PM. Check it out.
 
All stock, zero miles, and its a deal.

Yes all stock, 0 miles. My PSN - fgtiger

I presume you wish to receive all the cars before sending the Blue X1.
 
Yes all stock, 0 miles. My PSN - fgtiger

I presume you wish to receive all the cars before sending the Blue X1.

Just send the first 2, i can wait for the third.

add me: GTP_Masicampo
 
i want one! i have zonda/enzo brand news& stock, or another combo's if you want, i have 5 millions with no use ...lol...

psn necrodh
 
i want one! i have zonda/enzo brand news& stock, or another combo's if you want, i have 5 millions with no use ...lol...

psn necrodh

PM'd please check.
 
I can send the LFA right now, forgot about my second account. What color would you like it to be.
 
I can send the LFA right now, forgot about my second account. What color would you like it to be.

That's great then :)
 
White would be great.
 
Deleted.
 
Last edited:
Carbon X1 added.
 
I have a white FGT (engine just restored which I can trade Immediately) really trying to get my hands on a white X1
 
Sorry, im only looking for the combos...
 
Edit.
 
Last edited:
Last Update on POST 1 - Closing thread soon.

PM me if you want to trade.
 
Hello, which two cars can i buy for you, with all tires?

I want the Carbon X1 and hope it is also with 0 Miles / Km

Jochen

P.S. Send you a PM because i thought it was closed..
 
Back