Available Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 Race Modified

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrea
  • 14 comments
  • 2,025 views

andrea

(Banned)
Messages
5,858
Japan
Japan
Messages
virtualnao
I don't need it so persuade me if you like.

020872e3.jpg
 
Last edited:
No one? Me thinks everyone has one by now.
 
Lol, i rekon pretty much everyone does actually already have one :P
 
I just want to get rid off it you know because it's not my style.
 
yeah i think mines past its use now, but what can you get for it really?
 
Yes, totally.
 
oh yes i knew it was my lucky day lol ;)
 
@Rigxs: Are you banned as your user title suggests? I can't send a reply to your message.
 
See if there's anything in my sig you're interested in.
 
Not really, I used to own a lot of those cars also.
 
I wouldn't mind saving, what is it to RM.. $300K?. LMK if anything interests you. Do keep it within reason.
 
wat sort of car are you after in exchange???
 
Back