Available for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackfrost
  • 23 comments
  • 872 views
Messages
147
The best I have are:
CLK TOURING,
F2007,
F10,
FGT,
X2010 PROTOTYPE,
SAUBER MERCEDES,
FERRARI ENZO,
FERRARI 334 P4 RACE CAR '64,
FERRARI F40,
COBRA 427 '66,
CAMARO Z28 RM '69,
NASCAR,
TOYOTA 7,
MUSTANG GT '05,
TOYOTA MINOLTA,
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ‘88,
Lamborghini Miura P400,
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce ‘09,
Citroen GT,
 
Is that ALL NASCARS?
 
What number is your F10?
 
The F10 only comes in light red, does it have the red or yellow Bar at the top?
 
The red top is the one I want1 It's the #7, what do you want for it?
 
Erm, ones that I can think of. GT by Citroen Race car, Ford GT LM Spec II race car, Castrol Mugen NSX, HKS C230R, McLaren F1 '94, Ferrari 599, Ford RS200 Rally car, Bentley Speed 8, Toyota 7 and a few others.
 
Erm, ones that I can think of. GT by Citroen Race car, Ford GT LM Spec II race car, Castrol Mugen NSX, HKS C230R, McLaren F1 '94, Ferrari 599, Ford RS200 Rally car, Bentley Speed 8, Toyota 7 and a few others.

Bentley Speed 8
 
Can you send tonight? I can send now, and it's definatley the #7 F10 with the red top?
 
That's the one I want, do you still want to trade for the Bentley? I can give you the McLaren aswell on Friday if you want.
 
That's the one I want, do you still want to trade for the Bentley? I can give you the McLaren aswell on Friday if you want.

ok but can u send car first? cause i have been cheated on another F10, I made a trade and got nothing back :mad:
 
As long as I get the car and you don't cheat me.
 
have you got the honda nsx-r prototype lm race car?
 
and what will you take for the f2007
 
i can trade the mclaren f1 gtr race car, gt40 race car '69 or the 2j race car today for it
 
Thank you for the good trade.
 
Back