Available: Zonda LM, Carbon X2010 Prototype, F10, F07, FGT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lischynski
  • 16 comments
  • 2,076 views
Messages
119
United States
United States
I want the Corvette C5R, or basically any Le Mans racecar.
 
Last edited:
i have zr1 rm? pm me bby
 
i have zr1 rm? pm me bby

C5R%20copy%202.jpg
 
I'll give you a Mark IV for the F2007 or FGT... Sell that thing and you'll have more than enough for the C5R
 
I've got a Zonda R. Would that work for a X2010?
 
I have both the Zonda R and the Mark IV, thanks though.

Bump
 
I have the C5r race car I can trade....pm me if you still need it.
 
Give you my fully modded Minolta Toyota LMS - Car for you F07 or F10 ;)
 
I can trade u a 908 the chrome and multi color one can I get the f2007 and the x1 cuz I know there both duped lol
 
Last edited:
i can give u a CLK GTR 4 that zonda LM PM me if u interested
 
looking for the pescarolos, audis, and peugeots (not the 908's)
 
Looking for Zonda LM I have Bentley Speed 8, Mazda 787b and Ford GT LM Speed II Test Car Free slot for trade today!
 
Do you want peugeot 905 LM for Zonda LM?
 
Dude, you still open for trade?

For your Zonda LM (assuming it has no irreversible mods and is pretty low mileage), I am willing to trade any of these:

-Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
-RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
-McLaren F1 GTR Race Car
-Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
-Mazda 787B
-Audi A4 Touring Car
-Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91

If anything takes your fancy, does 2/8/11 sound good? It's my first open spot.
 
I have a Sauber Mercedes C9, would like one for an F07.
 
Back