• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 5 comments
Australia
Central Coast, NSW
EelX 5
I changed my avatar Yesterday, and this has been on my home page all the time on my PC (2 Avatars).

upload_2016-1-18_10-59-13.png

Will this eventually be solved overtime?, and is anybody else seeing 2 avatars on my page?

This happens to me every once in a while. Just go change your avatar and click the delete current avatar and accept it.

Close GTP and reopen it. Then set your avatar.

Not sure what causes it but I do think it has been reported before.

Should've gave @Jordan the heads up...

This happens to me every once in a while. Just go change your avatar and click the delete current avatar and accept it.

Close GTP and reopen it. Then set your avatar.

Not sure what causes it but I do think it has been reported before.
Maybe it has something to do with the avatars size. I was able to use this avatar with no problems.

Should've gave @Jordan the heads up...

Maybe it has something to do with the avatars size. I was able to use this avatar with no problems.
I had the problem when using a .gif before. But I think it also happened with .jpg also. So I am clueless to wjat could cause this.

I had the problem when using a .gif before. But I think it also happened with .jpg also. So I am clueless to wjat could cause this.

Caching. Two different images are used and one has updated, the other you're still seeing from your cache. Clear your cache or just wait.

Back