Hi all.
I have the Suzuki hatchback concept car (FF) and its fully modded, and i mean fully, it has the highest hp possible, all weight reduction, roll cage, break kits, chipped etc etc/ With full racing tyres, i get minimal wheel spin, yet with anything less, i struggle for grip in first second third and fourth gear under full acceleration.
What settings can i alter to minimise this?
IE suspension, camber etc? Because i have no idea what im doing with that. Will altering to downforce (currently 10/10) help?
I'd like to avoid using the computer calculation setting for avoiding wheelspin, as all it does is kill my power, and the slowest of cars pass me with ease.
Please help -this car is spectacular with racing tyres, but eats anything less
I have the Suzuki hatchback concept car (FF) and its fully modded, and i mean fully, it has the highest hp possible, all weight reduction, roll cage, break kits, chipped etc etc/ With full racing tyres, i get minimal wheel spin, yet with anything less, i struggle for grip in first second third and fourth gear under full acceleration.
What settings can i alter to minimise this?
IE suspension, camber etc? Because i have no idea what im doing with that. Will altering to downforce (currently 10/10) help?
I'd like to avoid using the computer calculation setting for avoiding wheelspin, as all it does is kill my power, and the slowest of cars pass me with ease.
Please help -this car is spectacular with racing tyres, but eats anything less