Awarded a random car???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Possum-Eater
  • 8 comments
  • 833 views
Messages
331
Messages
possum_eaterz
I signed on to GT5 yesterday, and there was a car in my delivery that wasn't there when I signed out of GT5 the day before. I opened it up and it was a Nissan R89C Race Car..... http://mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=705 it is worth 3.5 million credits and I am only level 9...it is not unlockable in any race and it didn't tell me until I went into my delivery for it. What happened?
 
Was it your birthday yesterday?
 
There is also something called the 1000 ticket that does this.
 
I´ve got a crap car, for this 1000 ticket...
 
It isnt a birthday gift... b/c my birthday is in june.....and it didnt tell me I got it for my birthday.. 0_o

What is the 1000 ticket??
 
A prize ticket you get when you drive a total of 100 races, or (I think) 2000km, whichever happens first.
 
Back