- 77
- yaksox
What would you like to see if they added more?
- Ferrari Daytona (I'd really like a black one a la Miami Vice S1 & 2)
- Something like a Mercedes G series -- G500 (?)
I know they didn't get into wagons of SUVs much at all, but it'd still be cool.
There's a huge amount of Japanese cars. It'd be great if they gradually did DLC packs of extra cars from other countries - Italy/France, Germany, UK, USA, even Australia.
- Ferrari Daytona (I'd really like a black one a la Miami Vice S1 & 2)
- Something like a Mercedes G series -- G500 (?)
I know they didn't get into wagons of SUVs much at all, but it'd still be cool.
There's a huge amount of Japanese cars. It'd be great if they gradually did DLC packs of extra cars from other countries - Italy/France, Germany, UK, USA, even Australia.