AWESOME GT3 documentary

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 4 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
It was printed on those demo CDs of the official PS magazine (OPM2) in the April 2001 issue I believe. I thought it would be nice to share it with the lot of you. GT3 is very dear to my heart. What a year 2001 has been in gaming! Truely GT3 could not have chosen a better year to release in. Although it had INCREDIBLE competition in the form of for examle: Ace Combat 4, Jak and Daxter, Silent Hill 2!, GTA3!, FF10! and MGS2! and more, it still stood out. Graphically it was just sth. else back then. It looked unbelievably real. The amazing wet track at night, the heat haze effekt, the real time reflections. This thing was so effing high end. It helps, that its gameplay and entire feel was top notch as well.

What are your memories of this masterpiece?

And a quiz about the 4 parts! ;)

Last edited:
It seems that kaz always wanted to have a title dedicated to online multiplayer, GTN was never released, then it was GT4 Online and finally GT Sport.

what is GTN? I never heard of that. I know that Gran Turismo for Kids became just Gran Turismo for PSP.
First vid at 7:05

GTN probably it means "Gran Turismo: Network"

Edit: it's great to hear kaz talking about Mario Andretti, Ayrton Senna and Tommi Makinen.

Last edited:
Back