Awesome Online Community

  • Thread starter Thread starter rudi522
  • 2 comments
  • 423 views
Messages
3
I'm new to the GT franchhise and a total n00b to the online console scene. I tried a few games online like NFS Most Wanted and GTA IV to find it wasn't to my tastes (stay with me I do have a point). I have to say though, the remote racing parners I found in this thread, and the community as a whole is wonderful. In fact it reminds me of the time spent in a World of Warcraft Guild. You folks are great and I want to say thank you for you patience generosity and genuine sense of community. :cheers:
 
No problem !! ;)

In all seriousness though, I agree with you. This community is excellent. Sure, we have the occasional 🤬, and occasionally people may think that I am a 🤬!!

Long live GTP!! :D
 
Ya this place rocks. People here will go out of their way to help, it's fantastic. Of course there are complainers and troublemakers but that happens everywhere... just don't let them get you down. And thanks for your post.
 
Back