awesome vid of dyno run

  • Thread starter Thread starter satans_agent
  • 16 comments
  • 709 views
Even though it is a mean ass car, welcome to Repost City.
 
Definatly a single purpose vehicle.Making power is the easy part.Getting a usable torque spread and smooth delivery is the hard part.
 
Sorry for being a d!ck.. Then again, no I'm not. The Search button has a purpose.

Now where is that juice...
 
Yes i have a grand national, of coarse thats not a true GN, its a small block chevy.

I just posted pics in the sticky ( pics of your real car)
 
o sorry i didnt search for the vid on here before i post it...will remember that next time dad....sorry for ur inconvenience, i'll go to my room now.
 
Its ok I havent seen it before anyway.
 
satans_agent
o sorry i didnt search for the vid on here before i post it...will remember that next time dad....sorry for ur inconvenience, i'll go to my room now.
It's ok, but could you do me and your mother a favor? Try and work on your punctuation skills.

- Dad
 
yeah what a major repost! geez :)

Anyway I think I've seen him run a couple times at Sacramento Raceway when he didnt have those turbos popping out of the hood. 👍
 
sorry dad, thought this was gtplanet and not grammar correct planet...u can stop whenever u want cuz i dont care what u have to say anymore. thanks and have a nice day!
 
Back