AXE Body Wash Commercial HELP!

Messages
2,760
Okay you guys. You know the commercial for Axe Body Wash where it's set in like Mexico or somewhere in South America, and these Latino bad guys are hassling this girl because she slept with this other guy? The one where they sic their pitbulls on him and he's running naked through the backyards of people's houses, washing himself with the body wash until he jumps in a pool and the dogs lose the scent? Well I want DESPERATELY to know what the song is that's playing in this commercial. It sounds like it's in Spanish but I've searched all over the Internet and come up with nada.

Anyone know the song or think they can at least point me in the right direction??
 
I don't even know the commerical, let alone the song. Hopefully someone else can help you out.
 
That AXE stuff is a rip-off. I bought some & went to the club & not one hoe was "all up on me"...
 
Works for me. You need to get "Kilo"- it works the best. Even I like the smell. [/postwhore]
 
Wow, three posts in a row and not one shred of useful information.

HINT #1: If you don't know the answer, DON'T ANSWER!
HINT #2: Even if you put something witty like "[/postwhore]" after your useless comment, that doesn't make what you posted any better. In fact, it raises the level of aggravation to full-blown annoyance.
 
Fine, just go download a crapload of spanish music. I don't care, I hate that commercial anyway. And no, I don't think anyone knows the song title, so congratulations on your pointless thread.
 
The Damned - "Alone Again Or"
 
PS
Fine, just go download a crapload of spanish music. I don't care, I hate that commercial anyway. And no, I don't think anyone knows the song title, so congratulations on your pointless thread.

Ah hahahahaha! You win for the most off-topic, useless and CHILDISH post I've ever seen on GTP!

If you "hate that commercial" why the hell did you bother to post in a thread where I'm asking a question about it?
And thanks for your vote of confidence about no one knowing the song. In fact, it goes quite well with Solid Lifters' post which CONTAINS A SONG TITLE. If you want to know what a proper and informative post looks like, just use Solid's as an example.
And what's this about this being a "pointless thread?" I asked for the title of a song from a commercial. Therefore, the point would be to see if someone knows it and can tell me what it is. If you can't recognize such a blaringly obvious "point," you have severe attention issues.

Thanks Solid Lifters, but that's not the right song. The one I'm looking for is in Spanish I think. But thanks again for actually being the first to reply on-topic in this thread, even though it was all the way down in Post #7. That's got to be some kind of record...
 
This site has helped me in the past (Nissan commercials, Rob D - Clubbed2death and The Smithereens - Blood and Roses), they don't seem to have what you're looking for though. Maybe keep an eye on the site and it'll pop up eventually.

I think I had another rescource as well, I'll edit or reply if I find it.
 
Back