AYC Wobble?

  • Thread starter Thread starter colepepper
  • 4 comments
  • 738 views
Messages
175
Messages
colepepper
While driving my Evo X on a straight it pulls back and forth causing my wheel to go along with it. I have never had a car do this before. My question is wether it is the AYC (set to 70) shuffling the power around or is it something else causing this?
 
Yup, AYC. Turn it down to halfway or less.

Edit: Oops, I skipped past the part where you have it set at 70. Mine doesn't do it when set that low.
 
Do you have an lsd installed? Also i noticed that my premium Mitsubishi Evo VI premium doesn't have an lsd? is this a glitch?
 
No I had the AYC installed before the update however the LSD I purchased before the update is not present.
 
It has alway done that, and even when fully modded it will still do it, but only on that car.
 
Back