RULES: NO INPUT COMMANDS DURING THE RACE ARE ALLOWED
1) EVENT: Super, Nurburgring 24-Minute Challenge
2) MUST set Change Pace Input to "Push it Hard!" prior to start of race
3) NO Driver Inputs (Change Pace) during the race are allowed
4) NO Real-Time Commands (R1) during the race are allowed
5) NO Pit stop Commands during the race are allowed
6) NO restrictions on Car Selection
7) NO restrictions on Tire Compound
8) MUST set tire compound prior to Race Start, NO manual changes during race allowed
9) NO restrictions on Tune
10) NO restrictions on use of Driver Aids
11) NO restrictions on AI Lineup
12) NO verification screen shots or videos required, honor system only........:lol:
13) NO Deadline

Submit your entries in this format:
CLASS | Car | PP | TIRES AT START OF RACE | # of Pit Stops | Finish Position | Race Duration | Tune
COMMENTS:

LOWEST PP LEADERBOARDS
(Car Class, Entrant, Car, Finish Position, PP):
OVERALL:
P1 - @kapnk006 | Chapparal 2J '70 | 1st | 584
P2
P3
P4
P5
RACE CAR:
P1 @kapnk006 | Chapparal 2J '70 | 1st | 584
P2
P3
P4
P5
ROAD CAR:
P1 @kapnk006 | Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car | 1st | 600
P2
P3
P4
P5
GT500 CAR:
P1 @kapnk006 | Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth Model | 1st | 597
P2
P3
P4
P5
GT300 CAR:
P1 @kapnk006 | Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06 | 1st | 607
P2
P3
P4
P5
GT3 CAR:
P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
CONCEPT CAR:
P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
TOURING CAR:
P1
P2
P3
P4
P5
LeMANS CAR:
P1 @DaGiBUS | Pescarolo C60 Judd Hybride | 1st | 598
P2
P3
P4
P5
VGT CAR:
P1 @kapnk006 Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo GT | 599 | RS | 1 | 1st | 28:28:730 | Custom
P2
P3
P4
P5

Last edited:
CLASS | Car | PP | TIRES AT START OF RACE | # of Pit Stops | Finish Position | Race Duration | Tune
COMMENTS:

LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS | Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo GT | 599 | RS | 1 | 1st | 28:28:730 | Custom
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON"

Last edited:
LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS
CAR: Chapparal 2J '70
PP: 584
Tires: RS
# of Pit Stops: 0
FINISH: 1st
TIME: 28:13:288
TUNE: Custom
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON"Ah yes! Love it or hate it.............The 2J is back and it looks like it maybe the one to beat in B-Spec! I still think I can go lower with this PP and I'll be sure to share the tune(s) I am using soon.

Last edited:
LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS
CAR: Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth Model
PP: 597
# of Pit Stops: 1
TIME: 28:54:102
TUNE: Default
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON"100% default tune, didn't even change the gearing to work on the final lo. ng straight. I'll try to improve laptimes with a tune.

Last edited:
Car: Pescarolo C60 Judd Hybride
PP: 598
# of stops: 0
Finish: 1st
Custom Tune

Time: 28:19.756

You beat me to getting this one on the Leaderboard! This has been the only car that I have been able to win consistently with at the 24-min of Lemans B-Spec race as well..........:bowdown:

LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS
CAR: Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
PP: 617
TIME: 28:40:208
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON". This car.setup has been my fastest in A-Spec racing on short twisty courses. For B-Spec Bob had a helluva time keeping this car on the road, lots of offs and guard rail scrapes.......but no spins. In the end it beat it's nearest rival, the McClaren F1 GTR Race Car by a whopping 27 seconds, so I think I can lower the PP some more and still get the win.......:sly:

Last edited:
LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS
CAR: Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06
PP: 607
TIME: 28:47:472
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON". Wow, what an epic battle Bob had in this car with the BMW McClaren F1 GTR Race Car on the last lap!. My Bob wins it by 4 seconds gap to 2nd place . I still have the final gearing a bit too short so I was hitting redline on the last straightaway. So I think I can lower the PP a tad more and still get the win.......................👍

Last edited:
LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS
CAR: Pagani Zonda R
PP: 600
TIME: 28:26:701
TUNE: Default
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON". Bob takes the win with a 29 second lead over the BMW McClaren GTR Race Car. Car ran off a couple places, but definitely more PP to shave off and still insure the win. Is this a road car? Not sure if it belongs on the leaderboard under that category or not(?)

Last edited:
CAR: Mazda LM55
PP:647
TIME: 29.42.8
TUNE: stock
COMMENTS: Pretty easy win by over 35 seconds over the SVT Viper. alot of fun to watch them fight ti out after the pit stop at night with the lights flicking in the dark and brake lights shining in the water spray.

LOWEST PP OPEN CLASS
CAR: Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
PP: 600
TIME: 28:45:606
COMMENTS: ALL Aids "Off" except SRF "ON". Pitted on Lap 2 and came out of the pits just behind the BMW McClaren GTR Race Car. Passed the Bimmer a minute later and won the race with a 13 sec gap. this car hauls a$$ on the straights for being classified as a road car. Was reaching 182-185mph on the final straightaway with no slipstream.

Last edited:
Car: Pescarolo C60 Judd Hybride
PP: 598
# of stops: 0
Finish: 1st
Custom Tune

Time: 28:19.756

Any chance you used the same setup that you use in the GTP Endurance series?....................:lol: Cheers!

FASTEST 550PP RACE CAR IN CLASS
CAR: Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI
PP: 550
FINISH: 4th
TIME: 29:33:116
COMMENTS: ALL Aids mset to "Off" except SRF "ON"One of my favorite cars in A-Spec. But just doesn't have the top end speed to compete with the SRT Viper, Nissan GTR GT3 and McClaren F1. A blast to watch it on the last lap dice with the McClaren though.

Back