B-Spec Amateur Truck series??

  • Thread starter Thread starter fitftw
  • 13 comments
  • 1,529 views

fitftw

(Banned)
Messages
1,642
Messages
Rave2Grave
Anyone have any idea why I can't win on Laguna Seca with a ~700hp fully maxed out F150 Lightning? This is ridiculous. I'm lvl 10 and he can't even break into the Top 3. What's wrong with him? I hate this game, well at least the B-Spec part of it.

I just BARELY beat the Daytona race. I had to stretch the gears out so max speed was around 160 and he still kept playing cat&mouse with the Tacoma.

B-Spec makes me want to rip my hair out piece by piece. I destroyed these guys in A-Spec.
 
B-Spec makes me want to rip my hair out piece by piece. I destroyed these guys in A-Spec.

That's part of the fun of it, well, at least for my missus. She gets bored watching A Spec, yet she quite enjoys B Spec as it has me ranting about my driver.

If only we could give them specific commands such as "take them on the inside", "Brake late" and so on ...instead of helplessly watching on as whatever we have seen coming actually happens.
 
Anyone have any idea why I can't win on Laguna Seca with a ~700hp fully maxed out F150 Lightning?

"Fully maxed out"

That's your issue. Too much Horsepower for your driver to handle. Laguna Seca isn't a "pedal to the medal and crank it hard" kind of track. Drop the horsepower down to 550 or so and optimize your gear ratios for the front straight and he should do better.
 
Out of all the trucks to have picked, I went with the Toyota Tacoma. It's the lightest of them all, and it was only pushing about 650Hp for me. My driver had no issues winning. The lightning is just really heavy imo.
 
Out of all the trucks to have picked, I went with the Toyota Tacoma. It's the lightest of them all, and it was only pushing about 650Hp for me. My driver had no issues winning. The lightning is just really heavy imo.
i also went with the Tacamo and wasn't even pushing 450BHP, my lvl 15 boy had no probs whooping the competition :D
 
The F150 was all I could find. I still have yet to come across any other truck besides the Ram I won from iA license. I finally beat it, I didn't realize I had Comfort Softs on, so I bought Sport Hard and won, but just barely.

Now my Cobra is having trouble winning the 1979 and earlier race on Laguna Seca. I don't have money or any other better car to use. It's around 700hp and under 1000kg and can't beat silly cars like the Jensen Interceptor. Seriously?
 
10. I refuse to grind races I've already beaten. It's set up so that if you do every race you shouldn't have to grind.
 
10 is more than capable of beating the opposition.

i'm afraid your problem is one of car setup rather than driver ability.
 
That's part of the fun of it, well, at least for my missus. She gets bored watching A Spec, yet she quite enjoys B Spec as it has me ranting about my driver.

If only we could give them specific commands such as "take them on the inside", "Brake late" and so on ...instead of helplessly watching on as whatever we have seen coming actually happens.

I'd be giving my driver other specific commands, like 'You're Fired.'
:lol:
 
You have to make sure to have the best tires on!!!!!!!, I couldn't pass this untill I saw I had the wrong tires on. Once I installed the new tires, my F150 beat them no problem.

mj
 
i only got my Dodge Ram when my Driver was Lvl 20. Make it 700HP and he will kick ass :)

for Daytona I had to push the Transmission to 320km/h (he reached only 270 though) to have any chance. it was a very hard race since the guys are always too close to you and can overtake easily
 
I won it easily with the right tires. I was getting frustrated, I tried detuning and messing with the final gear a bunch of times. Glad that's over. Also won the 70s race with a 74 Lambo I won somewhere. Just did some minor cheap aspiration mods and destroyed everyone. Thanks for the helps.
 
Back