B-Spec "Battle" Skill points...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Geeky1
  • 13 comments
  • 6,065 views
Messages
229
I've searched for posts detailing how to increase the battle skill of your b-spec driver, and I haven't managed to find much of anything. The only thing I found was a single post saying that the poster thought that using an evenly matched car (with the rest of the field) in b-spec would increase the driver's battle skill...

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on this?
 
well so your asking do the b spec points increase if i give my b spec racer a worse car like in a spec . Yes they do. Or are you asking does my b spec driver get better while b spec points increase yes they or it does as soon as you get something above 7000 points your driver will crash less and drive better and stay on the track longer.

hope that helped
 
Olly163
I know how 2 get B-Spec points

This Is 3 Threads. STOP IT, Blatantly Obvious PostWhoring . Mate Post Something Relevant And HelpFull 👎 Or Dont Post Anything
 
Geeky1
I've searched for posts detailing how to increase the battle skill of your b-spec driver, and I haven't managed to find much of anything. The only thing I found was a single post saying that the poster thought that using an evenly matched car (with the rest of the field) in b-spec would increase the driver's battle skill...

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on this?

It's not just evenly matched, you need to battle it out. Don't qualify so you have to start at the back of the pack, then monitor the race, tell him when to overtake. then slow down and get passed and battle it out. Don't worry about winning, the points will go up regardless.

Family cups are a great place to practice, and you increase your course skill at the same time by running different tracks.
 
Well thats a shame I was going to tell you BUT no
 
is there a chance that your b spec stats will decrease
 
Well, here's my solution to increasing BSpec points:
1: Put the computer in control of a bunch of different cars and have it lap the nurburg for a while in each of them...
2: Put it in one car and have it drive 25 laps (or more if I forget about it) around each track in the game
3: Put it in the '80s Japanese car championship with a stock Turbo Supra, which is fast enough to come in 3rd or 4th with a lot of work...

Right now my points are something like this:
Total: ~7300
Machine skill: 97 (it hasn't increased in a while, even though I've put the computer in a variety of different high and low powered 4wd, rwd, and fwd cars... I think I need to put it in different cars, even if they have similar specs to the ones its already been in)
Course skill: 77
Battle skill: 65
 
Olly163
Well thats a shame I was going to tell you BUT no

Ugh, ban/kick this idiot for just trolling like a fool and not adding anything.

Anyway, I have found that the same seemingly random additions that you find for the other b-spec categories applies also to this Battle category. Sadly Battle ultimately becomes meaningless, because you can't really control your driver more than a incredibly loosely defined 20% step rate.

The sad bottom line is, if you simply overpower the competition in b-spec mode, you'll seem to gain an equal amount of points in all 3 categories. Watching the races and trying to pass at a given time or whatnot doesn't seem to make a difference - I've been trying to increase those 3 stats since the game's release day, and invariably my B-spec points are all within 25% of each other, regardless if I set it to 5/overpower, actively play at 4 or 3 while watching the race at 1x, or purposely run 2 and come in 6th place. You'd think that once you have a 4 lap lead on hour 2 of the 24hour races you'd stop gaining Battle points, but this isn't the case. At the end of that 24hour race, regardless of your overall victory margin, you'll probably find that all of your B-spec points maintained the same ratios that they did for the first 25% of the game.

Considering how relatively little control we have over our driver that 25% margin isn't too bad.

This category is a moot point regardless of the logic or the trolls, because your b-spec driver always seems to dominate some races and fail horribly at others, regardless of their overall skill. My b-spec driver can demolish some 100+ a-spec races that I can hardly finish, and it can and will fail miserably trying to finish a distance 6th on 10pt a-spec races using the exact same car.

As shown to a ridiculous degree by that stupid pickup truck 200pt a-spec "trick", those a-spec and b-spec points ultimately mean nothing in the game.
 
As shown to a ridiculous degree by that stupid pickup truck 200pt a-spec "trick", those a-spec and b-spec points ultimately mean nothing in the game.


Whats the truck trick? If you dont mind me asking?
 
The Dodge Ram, even modified a fair amount, will get you 200 a-spec points in the pickup truck races in the beginner hall. Even fully modified, if you enter it in most other races, it'll get you 200 points... despite the fact that it will win the races easily.
 
isn´t the dodge ram a special car or a prototype because it gets so high b spec points
 
I dont think so, it can be bought for something like Cr 37,000
 
Back