B-spec bob drifting in big power car

  • Thread starter Thread starter qtgt5fan
  • 14 comments
  • 1,394 views
Messages
63
Messages
allhailtheq
Hi I don't know if this happens to anybody other than me but when I put my b-spec bob (f.de wit) in an overpowered car (veyron sv f1 etc) on something like the sunday cup all he does is drift round the corners, is this normal?.sorry for spelling done on my iPod
 
When they get hot, and have low skill accuracy, that's what happens, but at least they drift like Pros :)
 
I gave my Level 0 B-spec driver my 690hp Supra thinking he would be able to win the sunday cup easy. Mini beat him because the constant drifting.

If I was put into that car in that race IRL I'm sure I wouldn't be able to drive the car to it's potential but I'm sure I would win just by driving the car through the corners and powering down the straights.
 
I gave my Level 0 B-spec driver my 690hp Supra thinking he would be able to win the sunday cup easy. Mini beat him because the constant drifting.

If I was put into that car in that race IRL I'm sure I wouldn't be able to drive the car to it's potential but I'm sure I would win just by driving the car through the corners and powering down the straights.

Lol its cool to hear B-Spec Bob drifting, even if it may be annoying. Does he actually get good angle? Haha... :D

Also, are you talking about the Supra RZ?
 
Yeah my guy (H.Powers) suprisingly drifted like a pro through sunday cup with my 450hp Mach 1. I kept yelling at the tv "What the hell are you doing that for?" thinking he was going to lose it at any moment.
 
I gave my guy a 800hp Z06 RMd for his first run. I bet Q couldnt put a better smokescreen on james bonds car.
 
My B-Tard does quite the impressive drift show with my fully tuned up '70 Charger RT and is actually quite good at it!
 
Strange, my level 2 drives my 900Hp viper quite cleanly, if a little inconsistent with lap times(don't ask why i let him have it). Yet he cant handle a 170 hp DOME ZERO.

D.Dumas loves the 111R Elise, though...
 
My B Spec driver seems to have perfected his drifting ability, at first I was annoyed because he was constantly smashing the rear into any wall lining the outside of the track but now he is boss at it. Give him a slight powerful front wheel drive car and put him on a street track though and he smashes the nose into every wall possible and manages to do donuts in reverse, go figure.
 
Strange, my level 2 drives my 900Hp viper quite cleanly, if a little inconsistent with lap times(don't ask why i let him have it). Yet he cant handle a 170 hp DOME ZERO.

D.Dumas loves the 111R Elise, though...

He handles my 700bhp Isf pretty well

Off topic: I see you are a Porsche man, just thought I'd say I met walter rorhrl
 
He handles my 700bhp Isf pretty well

Off topic: I see you are a Porsche man, just thought I'd say I met walter rorhrl

Aww no way! i've always wanted to meet him, hes one of my racing heroes.
 
LOL I have my guy my Stealth AMG he put on a good show lol, I was impressed.

My does reveres burn outs as well lol.
 
- Put Bob in a high powered MR car (Lambo. Ferrari,...),
- Equip the car with Comfort tyre
- Grab popcorn and beer.
 
Aww no way! i've always wanted to meet him, hes one of my racing heroes.

Yeah was weird luck, me and my dad were at the Nordschleife talking to a guy who had a 997-2 gt3 (brand new at the time) and he asked me if I wanted to meet walter, anyway got a little drive in the gt3 which turned out to be the one that did the official nordschleife lap time and the guy was one of porsches lead engineers
 
no matter what I do the idiot B spec driver always messes up and loses control, especially in RWD cars. Even if I tell him from the start up until the end, about 30 times to keep it cool he still manages to go hot and crash in almost every lap.

god damn he's an idiot.
 
Back