B-Spec Challenge 3: Suzuka Circuit. Easy Get-Rich-Quick

United States
Baltimore, MD
tnogumbo
Probably the most money I've ever made in a day. My PSN ID is tnogumbo, I am a level 33 A-Spec and 40 B-Spec driver, and I have found the fastest and easiest way to make 20 million credits. The first thing to do is get a Chaparral 2J Race Car '70, the easiest way to get this to me in using the birthday glitch, it worked for me on the first try. You also need to get to the daily log-on bonus of 200% credits/XP. Your B-spec driver should be level 25+ but could easily win with a 15+. My driver is a lever 40, like all of my drivers. The race is in seasonal events under B-spec challenge 3: 650pp Suzuka circuit race. There is no special tune but you will need to tune the car down to 650 and if brand new, it will keep going up and you will need to keep tuning it down. If you have the 200%, you will get about 1,039,000 credits per 20 minute race in first place. That's 20 million in just over 9 hours, and because its B-spec you can just sit back or do important thing and check back every 20 minutes, it will easily win. The hardest opponent your driver will face will be the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car and because the opponent draw only works when starting a race if you keep repeating the race, the draw won;t change as long as you don't go back to the race selection screen. Out of 8 draws, only one had the Zonda and I had to keep his mood hot so he could catch up from in second, but once he got past there was no way the Zonda could catch up. The other option is the much easier for the driver in my opinion B-spec 5(I think) on the Cote d' Azur which will give 800,000 in about 15-18 minutes, depends how many times your driver hits the wall.

That's my first post, hope ya'll enjoy and find that is works, please share your feedback. Thank's
tnogumbo

20,000,000 in 9hours?
That's ludicrous.
Japanese 80's fest with MR2 gets over 1.4 in 10.

F1 gets 2.4 in 16.

But thanks!

With the F1 seasonals you can get 3-4million per about 10-15 minutes of racing.
Thank's for the tip, but honestly, I suck rocks at the F1 and FGT events. And correction, along with the Zonda, the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car and Ford GT LM Race Car are also quite formidable opponents that require user attention

On the F1 seasonal you can get 20 million in about 2 hours. So that isn't the easiest way.

EDIT: By the way, I find the F1 much easier to drive than FGT, especially if you decrease PP (which is exactly how you get more credits on that seasonal).

On the F1 seasonal you can get 20 million in about 2 hours. So that isn't the easiest way.
Is the F1 seasonal easy, require setup or b-spec. What I'm saying is you don't need to camp around your PS3 for hours so you can do things you need to do. I don't have the patience to fight other F1 cars and after 5 races=1 day in UCD the UCD with refresh completely, so you could get some really cool cars, keep making money and refresh the UCD so you still have something to make after the 5 races so I got some nice cars and one of the rarest cars in the game, the 2004 Vertigo Race Car.

Setup as in gear ratio tweaking and I actually haven't tried the F1 seasonal but I've used my F1 car in practice a while ago, I'll take the tip and work on it. Thanks.

Back